暮光之城经典台词

每日一读:莫学桐树半年绿,要学学松柏万年青。

暮光之城经典台词

暮光之城经典台词

  1、Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.

  -你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我

  2、Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.

  -你是让我上瘾的海洛因

  3、Edward: Bella, you are my life now.

  -贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了

  4、ED:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.

  -我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。

  -5、 Everything about me invites you in...

  -My voice,my face...even my smell.

  -我的一切都让你着迷...

  -我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。

  6、-And if i would need any of that.

  就好像我需要那些似的。

  -As if you could outrun me!

  就好像你能逃离我似的!

  -As if you could fight me off!

  就好像你能摆脱我似的!{扔树枝ing…}

  7、Only for making me want you so badly.

  只有你才能让我如此上瘾。

  8、You’re in here because of me.

  你是为了我而存在的。

  9、Where else am I gonna go?

  除了你身边,我还能去哪?

  10、Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.

  离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。

  11、有3件事我很确定

  About three things I was absolutely positive.

  第一,爱德华是吸血鬼

  The first… Edward was a vampire.

  第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血

  The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.

  第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他

  And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

  12、I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.

  我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。

  13、I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.

  我不顾一切地爱上了他。

  14、I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.

  没有你的世界,我活着也没有意义。

  15、It was so easy for you to leave.

  你轻而易举地就离开了。

  16、He’s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you.

  他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去。

  17、贝拉:你多大了

  Bella: How old are you?

  爱德华:17岁

  Edward: Seventeen.

  贝拉:你17岁多久了?

  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?

  爱德华:有一阵子了

  Edward: A while.

  18、爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊

  Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.

  贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊

  Bella: What a stupid lamb!

  爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊

  Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

  19、贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起

  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.

  爱德华:永远?

  Edward: Forever?

  爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗?

  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

  20、Edward:I'm designde to kill.

  我要杀人。

  Bella:I don't care.

  我不介意。

  Edward:I've killed people before.

  我以前杀过人。

  Bella:It doesn't matter.

  那没关系。

  Edward:I wanted to kill you.

  我想杀你。

  I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.

  在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血…

  Bella: I trust you.

  我相信你。

  Edward:Don't.

  不要这样。

  Bella:I'm here,i trust you.

  我在这里,我相信你。

欢迎参与[暮光之城经典台词]讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。